I was having a problem burning playlists I had created. The…

Customer Question
I was having a...

I was having a problem burning playlists I had created. The error message made no sense. Out of frustration I loaded CDXp and I was wondering if I'll be able to access and burn the playlists I have created over the YEARS!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

I was getting it every time I tried to burn a playlist. It surprised me because for years, no matter the version I was using, it worked fine.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I have but the problem continues. It started about five months ago, more or less.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you provide winning lottery numbers?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you unable to burn the your playlist in the disc using CDBurnerXP, Is it right?