My speakers on my computer aren't putting out any noise and…

Customer Question
My speakers on my...

My speakers on my computer aren't putting out any noise and they say 100%. I'm sure it's something that has gotten turned off somewhere.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

They were working not too long ago.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I haven't but I think the computer did an update a few days ago.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Have you check all connections, and powered the computer off and back on to see if that will restore your speakers?