When i try to send an email it goes to the out box and can…

Customer Question
When i try to...

When i try to send an email it goes to the out box and can take up to an hour to send. I am connected to Microsoft Exchange and all folders are up to date.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Dell Inspiron n5010 , Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All updates as Microsoft sends them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This has been going on for a couple of months and i just got fed up

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.