After I open msn page and click o MONEY, it shows for one…

Customer Question
After I open msn...

After I open msn page and click o MONEY, it shows for one second and then goes blank

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Most of my updates are done automatic, but I did install some manually that was recommended by apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cost of this service

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Andy, Computer Consultant