I have emailed and called about needing to return an item..I…

Customer Question
I have emailed and...

I have emailed and called about needing to return an item..I am unable to assess the Support site

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Goggle Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It installs automatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How do I reach the support team

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Russell H., Computer Systems Expert replied 10 months ago
Russell H., Computer Systems Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What company do you need to return an item to, or what support team do you need to reach, please? I will help you if you will Reply with this information, please.