I auto pay my bill and now have a new credit card. An HP. I…

Customer Question
I auto pay my...

I auto pay my bill and now have a new credit card

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

An HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I WANT TO CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER SO I CAN PAY MY VERIZON BILLLS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I WANT TO CHANGE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER......NOW

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

If you bill your service to a credit card, you can update your credit card billing information by following the steps below:

To Update Credit Card Information:

• Log into My Business Account
  • Select Bill & Payment Options on left menu
  • On bottom left under “Bill & Payment Actions” section
  • Select Manage Payment Accounts
  • Here you may Add, Update, Delete your payment accounts and Set Defaults and Enroll in Auto Pay