I have re entered my live password lots of times and it does…

Customer Question
I have re entered...

I have re entered my live password ***** of times and it does not accept my new password ***** i re enter it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Dont know as it is auto

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No ,i just want to able to log in normally

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Let me know your Live ID and password ***** is set recently?

Andy, Computer Consultant