I have a new computer and need to reinstall my e--mail

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new computer and need to reinstall my e--mail addresses and my e-mail file folders. How can I get the process started?

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I have just had it a couple of days.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not on this computer. I believe I have the latest version of everything because it is all new.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know to ask or tell you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Use below box to post your response

Do you mean configuring email on email client applications like Outlook / Thunderbird?

Andy, Computer Consultant