I have never had to use password to enter my account, I did…

Customer Question
I have never had...

I have never had to use password ***** enter my account, I did find the following numbers GDHQXFJR

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

JUST THAT I NEED TO PUTM IN A MORE REASONABLE PASSWORD ***** NUMBERS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Which account are you having trouble with also are you using a windows or mac computer?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.