I'm trying to check on an old skype account in order to set…

Customer Question
Hi -- Hi...

Hi -- Hi --

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hi I'm trying to check on an old skype account in order to set up a call tomorrow. Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure. I did try to track a package through USPS tracker, and they made me install something.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me with Skype? Or something else?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there and welcome

What exactly happens when you try to sign into your Old Skype account?

Please let me know