Can not get in my gmail.account. I'm using my phone

Customer Question
Can not get in...

Can not get in my gmail.account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I'm using my phone

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.
Sure, you can restore access to your email account easily if you have set your recovery phone and email address (prior to the login issue) and that information is still valid.

Remember, it is not always possible to recover an account, especially if recovery information is outdated or or not set prior to the issue
Have you tried yet going via account recovery procedure? Or would you like me to remote into your computer and work on it with you?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.