My epson 435 stuck in recovery mode. MacBook Pro latest.

Customer Question
My epson 435 stuck...

My epson 435 stuck in recovery mode

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

MacBook Pro latest

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just purchased a few days ago, printer is older but never used. I just turned it on and got the recovery era mode

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 10 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please