How are the rates determined? I have an HP Pavilion laptop…

Customer Question
Is this a free...

Is this a free service?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

How are the rates determined?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have an HP Pavilion laptop with Windows 10. I'm trying to locate my archived email folder.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it a year or two ago. I've googled the issue and been reading Microsoft support suggestions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How much is this going to cost me?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Computer Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Do I give you a credit card number before or after the attempt to recover the folder?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Yes, I can help with looking into locating of archive file.

Are you trying to locate it on the PC or in the Outlook?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

I'm looking for the deleted archive folder for my Outlook 2016.
$39 in addition to the $36?
Never mind. This isn't the help I expected. I requested help last night about 9:15 pm. The wait time was approximately 8 minutes per your website. I got a response 3 hours later after I had gone to bed. I'm cancelling my membership and request for help.

sure