I downloaded the text burner app on my phone then

Customer Question
I downloaded the text...

I downloaded the text burner app on my phone then accidentality deleted, so ive downloaded again but cant remember my password. Is there some way to recover it, i'din't provide a email account when i set up my text burner acount. T

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Unfortunately, do to the nature of the Text Burner app, there is no way to recover a lost password. The only options available to you are to keep trying to remember what the password ***** be, or create a new account. Sorry for the bad news.