I signed in back and now I do not remember the password. I…

Customer Question
Hi, i signed in...

Hi, i signed in long back and now I do not remember the password. I want to reset my account.

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What kind of account is it, such as email, etc.?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

What's the make / model of your computer?
It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.