You are going to shut down my computer in 5 minutes.

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What's showing on your computer's screen now?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please let me know more details about the issue.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please do not follow any instruction in that message for now; it could be fake.

What's the make / model of your computer or device?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Andy, Computer Consultant