Recently when i use iphone talking skype to landline phone…

Customer Question
Recently when i use...

Recently when i use iphone talking skype to landline phone to China, it has problem,

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Iphone 6

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Iso10, iso11

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's right, before when i didn't update new version, it is very good, now, terrible, people who talking with me say can not hear me speaking, what's problem,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.