When I pull up Pandora on my TV it says to select a station…

Customer Question
When I pull up...

When I pull up Pandora on my TV it says to select a station from my list but when I do, it kicks me back to the screen from which I just came. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

My tv is a panasonic and the screen has been an issue for two days.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I mistakenly selected Account Signout and had to go to on line and input a code to get Pandora reinstated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I recently punched Account Signout by accident two days on my tv and now when I attempt to make a selection from my playlist it kicks me back to the main menu

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How much longer it this going to take?
Why have I heard nothing from you and my problem isn't fixed?
10/2/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Try this please.
Go to the VIERA Menu and select Network.
Select Pandora from the list of available apps.
Pick an empty space that says New Account, then select whether you have a Pandora account already or need to register a new account.
Click Change Input Style to get an alphanumeric keypad, and be careful not to enter any typos in your login information.
Click Done when you are finished.
You should now be able to access your existing stations and create new ones.
Let me know what happens.
You're talking to a 77 year old man. I don't know what you're talking about. Where's the VIERA MENU?
It's the V on your TV remote.
You're no help at all. How do I get my money refunded?