I have been online since Friday wanting help with games. I…

Customer Question
I have been online...

I have been online since Friday wanting help with games. I can get to the games but they will not let me in to play

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

PC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have talked with one person and they said they would have someone call me back but to date i HAVE BEEN WAITing No I have not

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I am very ticked off. I pay and can't play

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the name of the game program or game website?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.