I need to change the number assigned to the old number. P.

Customer Question
I need to change...

I need to change the number assigned to the old number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

P

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. The old one was broken and we just installed a new magic jack go

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Louie, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Louie, Computer Support Specialist

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.