I cannot save a file created in Publisher 2016 to pdf format…

Customer Question
I cannot save a...

I cannot save a file created in Publisher 2016 to pdf format - or even to microsoft format

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 10, Toshiba PC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I just installed a Publisher update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want a solution to saving file in pdf format

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please open your file then Click File > Export > Create PDF/XPS Document > Create PDF/XPS. For File name, type a name for the publication and For Save as type, select either PDF or XPS Document.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out please?

Has everything worked out? Do you still need help please?