Its actually my phone. I can sign into my gmail account on…

Customer Question
Its actually my phone...

Its actually my phone. I can sign into my gmail account on my PC, but not on my phone. This is the 3rd phone I've had and I've tried every possible trick, and followed wvery instruction on Googke

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had this issue with your Gmail account?

Google's site. The message always comes up...sign in failed...

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, this has been going on for 6 years or so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.