Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Andy, Computer Consultant

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I can't access my juno account. My Juno Account is linked to
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Associate of Science in Social Sciences
My Juno Account is linked to Outlook, since my storage capacity has since diminished.All of a sudden Juno has been denying my connection. … read more
Husband signed up for Juno about 20 or more years ago. He
Josh, It Support Specialist
Husband signed up for Juno about 20 or more years ago. He has dementia. I have been logging on to Juno for him. I have never had a problem until today. I'm in my 80's. Please help? … read more
I get an error message that says that the system can't open
Isaac Franklin
I get an error message that says that the system can't open a log file. My e-mail works just fine but I can't get into my juno browser. … read more
I have used free Juno for my e-mail since the year 2001.
Ryan Ford
Ryan Ford, tech support specialist
I have used free Juno for my e-mail since the year 2001. For one week I have been unable to get any response from Juno. Google is my search enging, and I type in Juno. I get the Juno homepage, but whe… read more
I've been Juno client for past 11-or-12 years. I sign in
Daniel, tech support specialist
I've been Juno client for past 11-or-12 years. I sign in with [email protected] juno.com, gthaat I didn't wantetting billed automatically on credit card start of every month. Many parties know my email address… read more
I havent been able to access juno all day. I havent been
Daniel, tech support specialist
I haven't been able to access juno all day. I haven't been able to see e-mail; I'm waiting for an inportant e-mail and wondering what is wrong with juno today.… read more
ive used my pass wodd for about 4 years and never had a promblem
Josh, It Support Specialist
ive used my pass wodd for about 4 years and never had a promblem with it now allof sudden im havinn problems.why… read more
My computer got infected with spyware and I had to take it
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
My computer got infected with spyware and I had to take it and have the spyware removed. When I turned on my computer and wanted to go and check my e-mail my Juno is gone. I can't find it anywhere. I'… read more
When I tried to upgrade Juno the answer I received was; the
Bernie
Bernie, Computer Support Specialist
When I tried to upgrade Juno the answer I received was; the running version of Juno is not supported for upgrade. How do I upgrade?… read more
I cant get online when I click on Juno Logo. Get "
Dustin, Support Technician
I can't get online when I click on Juno Logo. Get "Juno verifying email ...something then it goes back to my desk top. I can get to Juno through Explorer. Would really like to use the Juno I'v'e been … read more
I cant find my password. I have had it hidden for about
Baisil
Baisil, Bachelor's Degree
I can't find my password. I have had it hidden for about ten years. I am closing my account with Juno, Do I really need my pass word to check out?… read more
3-4 years ago I purchased abd installed Microsoft Word. I
Tom K
Tom K, Assistant Information Systems Manager
3-4 years ago I purchased abd installed Microsoft Word. I have use it in my computer since that time.Now, allof a sudden I get bthe message that it s not genuine Microsoft Word. I would re-install it … read more
My Juno, which I have had since we first got a computer about
joytinu
joytinu, Bachelor's Degree
My Juno, which I have had since we first got a computer about 12 years ago, will no longer connect me to the main juno computers, so the only way I can get my e-mail is go on the internet and bring it… read more
When I try to use Juno as my isp they say they cant find a
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
When I try to use Juno as my isp they say they can't find a modem on my new l450 series laptop. Can you tell me how to get a modem on this laptop. I haven't been able to get on the internet since I bo… read more
Hi, everytime I try to open my juno i get a message that it
Ryan B.
Ryan B., Desktop Support Technician
Hi, everytime I try to open my juno i get a message that it couldn't open and that juno wasn't able to fix the problem. what do i do?… read more
After logging on, my juno email wont load. It tells me to
Dustin, Support Technician
After logging on, my juno email won't load. It tells me to try again later. This has been going on for several days I have tried it on several different computers and all have the same problem. What c… read more
I USE JUNO E MAIL IN THE WEB. I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A POP3
Travis B.
Travis B., Computer Technician
I USE JUNO E MAIL IN THE WEB. I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE A POP3 CAPABILITY. I AM TOLD THAT IF I DOWNLOAD THUNDERBIRD AND SET IT UP WITH MY JUNO E MAIL IT WILL PROVIDE ME WITH THAT CAPABILITY. IS THAT TRU… read more
Again...We cannot get into Juno at all because when we try,
JMU 1998
JMU 1998, IT Consulting
Again...We cannot get into Juno at all because when we try, we get a message that says Juno has encountered a technical problem and has to shut down. They want us to tell them what the problem is, but… read more