I have Microsoft 10 and I have a problem. I am playing as a…

Customer Question
I have Microsoft 10...

I have Microsoft 10 and I have a problem. I am playing as a guest in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and wish to reset the statistics back to zero

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

I am rrunning Microsoft 10 and playing Microsoft Solitaire games. I wish to reset one or more game's scores back to zero and I have unable to do this, What can I do to accomplish this task?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Dell Inspiron 3000 Desktop Computer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

OK, for windows 10 you might have to do a little leg work, but if you look in:
C:\Users\[user id]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_[probably variable]\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic, you will find a file called: Statistic.ark.

Delete or rename this file and restart solitaire:

Assumptions:
1. You have decided NOT to participate in the game sharing ability for Microsoft
2. You have access to your system files (AppData is a hidden system folder)

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.