I have a Dell 7535 laptop. I have not used it in probably 6…

Customer Question
I have a Dell...

I have a Dell 7535 laptop. I have not used it in probably 6 months. It won't accept any passwords. Says I need to update password. When I hit "ok", it goes back to the opening screen. So, I am not able to reset my password.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?

Core 17, Model 7535.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 10 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to assist you.

Which version of Windows do you have installed? 7,8 or 10?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.