I have opened Kindle Creator for my children's book, gone…

Customer Question
Hi. I have opened...

Hi. I have opened Kindle Creator for my children's book, gone through the steps, and it is on my desktop. How can I get it on Kindle. The book looks good on Kindle Creator.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is an Acer, about five years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

None. I just started about an hour ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I have it in Creator, but now I think I have to go through more steps like what age the children's book is appropriate for and more.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Since you are using Kindle Creator for the first time, I recommend you to go through the attachment on how to use it. Basically, once you have created the pages, you need to upload the documents. Then, it should be easy to download it on to your Kindle.

Alternatively, you can email PDF copies to the Kindle Device on the email ID mentioned on your Kindle. Please let me know if this helped.

Thanks,

Kumar