Ms publisher file suddenly will not allow input or editing.

Customer Question
Ms publisher file suddenly...

Ms publisher file suddenly will not allow input or editing

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Publisher are you using?

2016 publisher and the computer is an hp pavillion

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure but I do not remember any for Publisher

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

If you send the file to me, I can edit it. But it may be publisher itself or permissions on your pc thats the issue.

So having me connect via a secure remote support session may be the best bet here.

Dustin S.