Updated my one drive account changing the email from ( this…

Customer Question
Good Morning, I am...

Good Morning, I am ***** *****, and updated my one drive account changing the email from***@******.*** ( this account appears to be compromised ) to***@******.***. The One Drive is still trying to sync to the old account even though it is deleted, how can I correct this ?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

The old account***@******.*** the new account***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I am good

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Hi David,

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

As I can see, you are facing issues syncing from your One Drive Account. Can you please try resetting it.

Please refer to the below link on how to Reset and basic FAQs.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Fix-OneDrive-sync-problems-83ab0d8a-8400-45b0-8dcf-dc8aa8a6bcf8

If you are still facing any issues, please do write in the box below.

Please do share your rating and feedback at the top of this page.

Thanks,

Kumar