Recently bought new comp. with windows 10. Recentlybought…

Customer Question
Recently bought new comp...

Recently bought new comp. with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Recentlybought new comp. Do I have to buy something befor creating a document or writing a letter ? elderly not comp. literate.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No what updates do I need?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What kind of document or letter are you trying to create?

Is there a program that you are familiar with? (Ex: Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, etc.)