I just bought Acer computer installed Windows 10 and I have…

Customer Question
I just bought Acer...

I just bought Acer computer installed Windows 10 and I have problems with the installed language English in the United States and the secondary language I installed Korean. The Security programs I have currently installed the language reference wont let me see it in English.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Esi-572-35HJ

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2017 10/07

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Just today no

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 10 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please press Windows Button + I, go to Time and Language, then change your region and language to US. Please let me know if that works.

Thanks,

Kumar