I just got an e-mail from Microsoft wanting me to reset my…

Customer Question
Hi, I just got...

Hi, I just got an e-mail from Microsoft wanting me to reset my password ***** not telling me why. What should I do? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP WITH WINDOWS 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NONE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

Does it appear as www.microsoft.com/ on the webpage it displays on the screen?