Recently purchased a new PC with Win 10 Home and experienced…

Customer Question
Hi recently purchased a...

Hi recently purchased a new PC with Win 10 Home and experienced problems outlined below. After following different fix options I purchased a new copy Win 10 Pro and installed. The problems were at first resolved but have returned and I am hoping for advise :

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

1. The display "power off" is set to 10 minutes, it goes off for approx. 10 seconds and then stays on permanently no matter what I change the setting to.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

2. the " send to" email function does not function. I have recreated the file in c:/users/ /sent to without success. When attempt to use the function, the icons on the desktop disappear for a few seconds and resume. I have checked for both Win 10 and Office updates. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a new pc : Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 510231ISH

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S