I need to use Skype - I have used it before but under the…

Customer Question
I need to use...

I need to use Skype - I have used it before but under the auspices of Conscious Living who I used to work for and who gave me this little laptop as a gift. No one is available who can recall the password ***** gave me for the Skype I used during the time I was working for them. So I need to set up my own Skype and maybe need to set up my own microsoft account. - Colleen

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

It is a very small HP (pink in colour) - Windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No - unless there has been an automatic update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

X64 base processor - not sure if this info is helpful though...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
i will help you create a new skype and microsoft account.

Let me know what windows operating system is on your laptop