COMPUTER????? I THOGHT THIS WAS 2K SUPPORT. XBOX 1. NOT FOR…

Customer Question
COMPUTER????? I THOGHT THIS...

COMPUTER????? I THOGHT THIS WAS 2K SUPPORT

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

XBOX 1

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NOT FOR THE GAME IM CALLIN TO BITCH ABOOT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I STUCK IN WWE 2K17 AND FOR THE 2ND TIME NOW IT HAS ERASED EVERYTHANG OFF OF MY HARD DRIVE AND SINCE IM ALWAYS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET HOW IS THIS HAPPENING

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you getting any error message on the XBox when this problem occurs?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.