Well. Im trying to get the you tube tv channel and the

Customer Question
Well. Im trying to...

Well. Im trying to get the you tube tv channel and the computer says I already have an account but I never remember doing so

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/1/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Do you have a Gmail account?

no

Do you have a Google account of any sort?

I don't think so

Okay, what is most likely happening is at some point you signed up for a Google account.

Whether that be for Google Plus, Google Maps, Gmail, or any other of the dozen Google services.

When you create an account for one Google service, it applies to all of Google's services.

Therefor if you have any Google account, it automatically transfers over to Youtube as well.

Do you think this could be why you have an account made?

no, I never had gmail, don't have a car. I never signed up with google plus. What else might it be? and if I have can I change the password?

Hmm, okay.

Is the username one that you use?

You can go to this link to see password ***** steps.

I tried to change the password ***** times and it wont let me. I think someone else set up this account. Can you give me an address or something associated with it? And how come it wont let me change the password?

No, it would not be possible to get any personal info based on an account name.

Are you sure the account is yours?

If someone set up an account with your username, they wouldn't be able to steal any information, so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Ive had this email address for years.I gave a kindle to my doorman and I think that's who did this. Why cant I change the password? Can you send me one?>

The doorman would not have been able to change your account information with a Kindle.

I can not help with the password ***** I do not work for Google.

The only way to change the password ***** be to follow the steps I sent before.

KNow its telling me I don't have an account but before I tried to get the tv it said there was already an account Im going to contact google thanks for your time.

Please Rate My Service!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!