I have a video posted in a private group ( Clan). Due to a…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a video posted in a private group (Mitchell Clan). Due to a death in the family I want to share this one specific video otherwise restricted video publicly. I am unable to share this video publicly - can you help me ?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a MAC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, It is Youtube video ? What is happening when you attempt to share the video please?

It is not a You-Tube video. It was a video uploaded to a private group. When I try to share the video to my public wall, only persons who are/were in the original private group are able to see the video.

Are you trying to share from a facebook group please?

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Are you there please?