We just signed up for NBC Gold and now we are not able to…

Customer Question
We just signed up...

We just signed up for NBC Gold and now we are not able to sign in as it says that the email and the password ***** not match!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

We just set it 10 min ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Did it show the signup was successful? Did you receive an email confirmation from NBC?
Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Have you tried the option "I forgot my password" at the NBC Gold sign in page?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I did not get an email confirmation from NBC

What's the make / model of your computer?

At the NBC Gold sign in page, can you try the option "I forgot my password"?

No I do not want to pay that amount. I need an answer now please

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

Have you tried the answer I provided above? Here it is again: At the NBC Gold sign in page, can you try the option "I forgot my password"?

How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please just refund my $5 and we will forget it.
NO

I'm sorry. Is there any problem? What's the make / model of your computer?

Please reply at the box below. We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.

I do not wish to pursue this further. Please cancel the $5 charge