I am trying to print a document that i typed from microsoft…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print a document that i typed from microsoft word and it wont print.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

My operating system is windows 7. where do i find the model?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 10 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

How is your printer connected?