Not computer. ny cell phone. unable to connect to Skype

Customer Question
Not computer. ny cell...

Not computer. ny cell phone. unable to connect to Skype anymore. please help. wass able to connect before with no problem. that was 4 weeks ago when got message to download update cell phone overnight.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Samsung j7 android

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Go to your apps folder and tap and hold skype, t hen uninstall it.

Then, restart the phone. And then reinstall the skype app.

If that doesnt work go into your settings > apps and then delete the cache and data for the skype app and then try again.

If you have any further questions or concerns or if this doesnt work let me know

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.