Trying to retrive my pass word i just ordered a product they…

Customer Question
Trying to retrive my...

Trying to retrive my pass word i just ordered a product they gave a number code to use but that was why,ll i waqs on line i need to know what it is for future orders

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A while ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What site are you trying to recover the password ***** or what email?