I ;T USE EMAIL THAT OFTEN i CAN;T SEEM TO PROVE MY ID.

Customer Question
I DON;T USE EMAIL...

I DON;T USE EMAIL THAT OFTEN i CAN;T SEEM TO PROVE MY ID

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

OUTLOOK.COM

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I JUST GOT A NEW COMPUTER GIVEN TO ME

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Windows 7;envelope; outlook

Please go to outlook.com and try to log in with your email and password. Do not use autofill.

It doesnt matter which browser. Chrome/firefox/edge/ie etc.

Tell me what happens when you log in manually by typing in everything.