This computer is configured to require a password in order…

Customer Question
This computer is configured...

This computer is configured to require a password ***** order to Start up appellee somebody trying to hack into my computer and call me tell me people looking to my computer the asked me to pay 250 and I said no the shit down my computer no I can't get in and I want to know if my passwords and stuff is compromise can you help me I have a dell Dimension E521

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell dimension E521

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Right now I'm using my iPad to talk to you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Windows 10

Allright, when you start the computer what exactly is it that you see?

I gave you my credit card and my bank said that you got the payment but $39 and what I told you before is it just that's what it is that on a computer

Th payment didnt go through, we can handle that after we connect though.. ( if you are ok with that )

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a9623a4c-121f-438d-b65c-af3f9319ab55

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

Dustin S

Andy, Computer Consultant