Cannot connect iPad to internet. Almost 1-years old. can't…

Customer Question
Cannot connect iPad to...

Cannot connect iPad to internet

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

Almost 1-years old. can't find model number. where is the model number on the unit?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Installs done via our mother computer and iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

We haven't been able to use email or internet safari.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

have had had a bad experience with remote assistance. consultant accessed bank data and used remote access to transfer funds in an unauthorized manner. my bank fraud unit froze my accounts. lots of trouble.
I would prefer secure remote assistance if i am protected.
Fred

Our software hasnt caused any data breaches like you speak of and Justanswer carries an A+ rating with the BBB.

Would you like to try remote support?

We run Windows 10 on our main computer and the latest Apple operating system. What device will you need to access?

Id prefer the windows computer, as the connection software works better with a PC.

Hello again, I havent heaerd back from you in a bit.

Did you still want help with this issue?