In, Thanks again for the work you did o my computer

Customer Question
Thanks again for the...

Thanks again for the work you did o my computer yesterday. I have one more question. One-Drive notified me today that a very large number of files (photos) were deleted from my one-drive yesterday. They are in th recycle bin, and I can rstore them within 30 days. After that, they are gone. Did you eman to take them off. Aer they now someplace else in my cimputer. Should I restore them. Let me know what y ou think.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Martin did great work on my computer yesterday. But I have one more question. Today, my one-drive notified me that a very large number of files (photos) were removed from the one-drive yesterday. They are in the one-drive recycle bin and I have 30 days to restore them if I choose to. Did Martin mean to take them off? Are they now safely someplace else on my computer? Shoud I restore them? Let me know what Martin advises, Please.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Please, note that you can click Reply to Expert to reply to me. A rating is only needed when we are finished.

If you wish to restore those photo files, you will most definitely want to restore them as soon as possible. In short, yes, you want to restore those files.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Are you able to discern why Martin removed them in the first place? I need that answer in order to discern what I should do next.

I am sorry about that. If you wish to keep the files, you will want to restore them.

I will opt out of this question and allow Martin to opt in. Thank you for your patience.

I already paid yesrday for this service. I am asking a concluding question regarding what Martin did yesterday. I am assuming there is no additioinal charge. If it is helpful for you to connect to my computer, I am agreeable to that
Jason Jones, Computer Expert