Nothing i am trying to get someone in accounts. I tried and…

Customer Question
Nothing i am trying...

Nothing i am trying to get someone in accounts

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I tried and i keep going in circles

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Non

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What accounts are you referring to?

What are they locked out of?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Andy, Computer Consultant