My windows media player will not open. Lenovo all in on. No…

Customer Question
My windows media player...

My windows media player will not open

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

Lenovo all in on

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No i have windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No i have used it before yesterday and today it won't open

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
ChrisC
ChrisC, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today!

What happens exactly when you try to open Media Player?

i have a lenove all in one with windows 10
when i try to open it will not open i used it yesterday with no probblem

So when you click the icon does just nothing happen? Does it give you an error message of any kind?

Are you still with me?