How do I hook my L4300 toshiba to the internet. The model is…

Customer Question
How do I hook...

How do I hook my L4300 toshiba to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?

The model is HD and the whatever is L4300 I am using windows

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No - the tv is around 3 yrs. and I really have nev3ewr tried (maybe a few times) to get it hooked to the internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, except I am wondering if I did a direct connection to the internet, though my laptop if that would work?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions from the link below and let me know the result.

http://support.toshiba.com/support/viewContentDetail?contentId=4009198

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!