Are you a real person? Del inspiron 1.3. Not sure

Customer Question
Hey Andy are you...

Hey Andy are you a real person?

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Computer Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. What kind of computer do you have?

Del inspiron 1.3

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 10 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

What are you having issues with?

you are a person Cody?

yes

why are your answers going fuzzy
weird I cannot go back and read our talk it is blurry

what do you need help with?

Cody you there? Cant we just talk for a bit without all the pressure to spend 39 bucks
This is NUTS>.. and the very reason I have contacted you. I have just spent an hour with some indian guy in timbukistan from compugenious disguised as dell support. and I need a second opinion on what he is saying .. I am very suspicious that he always want 200bucks to clean my computer for a year. do I really need that?
he takes me to the event viewer and windows logs and application. where I see 66,782 events and 576 warnings.... with event id 100 and or 256 does that ring a bell with you
YOu there? not seeing your answers?
OH GREAT..!! another rip off.. always wanting more money.. just to talk? REally? Keep the 5 bucks... Sad... Sad Sad

You're always going to see many errors/warnings in event logs. You don't need to spend any time or money to look into these unless you're having an actual issue with your computer.

100 is related to task scheduler

256 related to Catalog Database

both can be ignored unless you in fact have issues with a program or something else you have noticed not working correctly

I like to play poker on aol but. Locks up a lot there but not other places. So I need some kind of cleaning or protect service. I do have malware bytes so it scans and clears viruses. But what else do I need. And the code was 1009 not 100 but thanks for the response
1000 I mean

1000 Faulting application

You're using an AOL web browser? It probably just needs reinstalled.

No I am using internet explorer and sometimes google chrome. But they both lock me up right in the middle of a poker game at all game zone

may need flash reinstalled if that website is using it

how do I reinstall flash.... this new windows ten is a pain... I used to be able to go to programs and add and remove...but now there is no list of programs.. so walk me through a reinstall of the flash drive please

go to start menu > search for appwiz.cpl and open it

here locate Adobe Flash and uninstall