When i play the majic gigsaw game a notice keeps coming up…

Customer Question
When i play the...

When i play the majic gigsaw game a notice keeps coming up to call1-***-***-**** saying that they are you. It blocks me from playing. can you make it go away. I have been playing this game for a number of years.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It seems that it hase up dated it self about 3 or so weeks ago, as the set is different.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The saultir ( sorry cant spell ) and the majion have ahre time loading most of the time.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Other than that number does it show anything else also on which web browser are you playing this game edge,Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

please cancell my request. And do NOT charge me.
Please read last message!!!~ NO Help.

Sorry to hear that you can cancel and request for refund using this link : - http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Sincerely,