I would like to remove ask completely off of my system and I…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to remove ask completely off of my system and I have a MAC

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

I don't know its the desk top or tell me where to go to find that out

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I believe I installed some updates a few days ago when I accidentally installed the "ask"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Computer
9/30/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What web browser are you using?